Meiji University Special Grant for International Students in Japan. Meiji University is offering a Special Grant for international students for the academic year 2021-2022. This educational program is open to privately financed overseas students who wish to take part in undergraduate degree coursework at a university in Japan.
Meiji University is a national university of Japan. It is located in Tokyo and has an open-door admission policy. Because the major is not very popular, many Japanese students at Meiji University are interested in foreign cultures, as well. Based on the statistical data released by Meiji University for 2020’s first semester, there are total 25,219 students enrolled and 1,840 (9%) are international students and 1345 of them are non-Japanese Asian or Pacific Islander students that compose almost 60% of all international students enrolled at Meiji University.
As a leading provider of Japanese language courses, Books & Reference publishing, and training to foreign nationals in Japan, AJET is proud to announce award-winning Meiji University has won the Tokyo ex-college student satisfaction rankings for international students for the past two years! Also, check the best education system in the world
Meiji University Special Grant for International Students in Japan in details:
|University or Organization||Meiji University|
|Course Level||Undergraduate program|
|Awards||50% or 100% of their tuition fees|
Eligibility for Meiji University Special Grant for International Students in Japan
- All International and national students are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- All international and national students must be admitted to any university.
How to Apply for Meiji University Special Grant for International Students in Japan.
First of all, you need to know about the admission procedure at the university. We will tell you briefly how to apply for a degree program and what is required to get enrolled.
- Download the application form
- fill it with your updated personal details
- send a hard copy of it to the university with the required documents.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Deadline for applications: The date of the day on which you want to apply for the entrance exam. So at the end how you feel about the Meiji University Special Grant for International Students in Japan for more new scholarship notifications subscribe to our blog.